Ashoka which is also known as Saraca Indica is one of the most widely used Ayurvedic herbs. It is mostly found in Indian west coast, Deccan plateau of the Western Ghats to be precise. This tree is thought-out to be a sacred in both Sri Lanka and India. Ashoka is characterized by orange coloured and fragrant flowers with clustered beautiful green leaves.
Ayurveda Acharyas have given this tree different Sanskrit name such as:
- Ashoka which mean no sorrow tree.
- Hemapushpa which mean the tree with golden coloured flowers.
- Tamrapallava which mean the copper colour tender leaves
Every part of Ashoka tree is blessed and used for various medicinal purposes. The flowers, bark, and seeds are equipped with essential properties to offer numerous medicinal benefits such as treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), diabetes, dysentery, pile, and much more. Let’s look at different medicinal properties of Ashoka as explained by Ayurveda Acharyas.
Medicinal Properties of Ashoka for PCOS Treatment
According to Ayurvedic principle, Ashoka tree is light in digestion and can dry the tissues easily. It has both bitter and astringent taste, and as well as cold potency. These and many other properties made Ashoka herb a good remedy for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and other female infertility issues. Below are the medicinal properties of Ashoka tree for the treatment of PCOS or PCOD:
- Helps in menstrual problems: Main PCOS’ symptoms are irregular periods, and this herb has been studied to help regularize the menstrual cycle issues and as well as prevent excessive bleeding during menstrual periods. (Click Here for Ayurvedic PCOS Treatment Combo)
- Anti-inflammatory property: Ashoka herb helps minimize inflammation of the pelvic tissues. One of the common symptoms of PCOS is lower abdomen cramps, and this herb has been found helpful in reducing it.
- Regulates blood sugar level: Ashoka’s control of blood sugar is one of the essential steps in PCOS The bark of this tree regulates blood sugar level and enhances the sensitivity of insulin in the cells.
- Regulates irregular bleeding: Patients with PCOS are often faced with irregular bleeding. However, Ashoka has been studied to control this anomaly in women.
- Improves women fertility: Ashoka tree is all in all in women fertility. It is a good remedy for enhancing women fertility by enhancing their reproductive system.
- A remedy for skin diseases: Some skin diseases such as pimples and acne are common in patients with PCOS. This herb is studied to help prevent the outbreak of these skin diseases. It is also a good herbal treatment for skin issues such as skin allergy, skin inflammation, and wound, and as well as promoting overall skin complexion.
- Stimulates ovarian tissues: Another essential medicinal property of Ashoka is stimulation of ovarian tissues and control of ovulation.
- For weight loss: Ashoka has also been found to reduce excess body fat (medha) and as well as acts as a diuretic, the weight loss property.
Wow….How can I incorporate this Herb in my Diet?
Having known the medicinal properties of Ashoka, it is clearly shown that this herb is vital in female fertility; hence, it is used as the primary ingredient in one of the best female infertility Utonorm Ayurvedic supplement, known as “UTONORM Capsules” and PCORID Ayurvedic remedy for PCOS known as “PCORID Capsules” to improve PCOS and other female infertility problems. Buy it here.
BUY AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR PCOS
If you have any health related queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org for free ayurvedic consultations