Black cardamom is also known as “Brihadela“ in Sanskrit and its botanical name is called Amomum Subulatum. In India, it is known as Kali Ilaichi or badiilaichi, Indian cardamom, Bengal cardamom, Nepal cardamom, brown cardamom, and winged cardamom. It is usually grown in Bengal region, Assam, Nepal, and Sikkim.
Black cardamom can be described as a small herb used for spices with great aromatic and pleasant fragrances, and it is available in two varieties namely; green cardamom and black cardamom. Among these two varieties, black cardamom is the most important of species, and it is suitable for cooking due to its unique taste and flavour.
Ayurvedic principles claimed that black cardamom is light to digest and can easily absorb moisture as well as dries up depositions of fat in the body. This herb is bitter, spicy and has hot potency based on Ayurveda acharyas saying.
Black cardamom oil extracted from black cardamom seeds is studied to be most effective and essential oil widely utilized in aromatherapy. The health benefits of black cardamom are numerous and range from weight loss, skin health, hair health, used in cooking, and much more. These and much more will be discussed in the article.
Ayurveda Health Benefits of Black Cardamom
Black cardamom is a healthy spice equipped with many essential properties to benefit the body. The key and most celebrated Ayurveda health benefits of black cardamom are highlighted below:
- Good for joint and muscle pain: Black cardamom is equipped with anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic which are essential to help treat joint and muscle pain that are common in older people.
- Improves blood circulation: The seeds have been researched to enhance free flow of blood to the lungs and the whole body, and it is used in aromatherapy to help treat bronchitis and asthma.
- A good remedy for cardiovascular health: Black cardamom contains cardiac antioxidant and hepatic which are useful in lowering and controlling heartbeat, rhythm, and hypertension. Some experiments conducted have revealed that antioxidant enzymes contained in black cardamom have an influence on the level of cholesterol and enhance heart health.
- Helps in weight loss: This medicinal herb has been found helpful to increase body fat metabolism by burning fat. The essential properties in the black cardamom aid digestion and as well as reduce the effect of painful gas and the rate of flatulence. Cardamom is also found helpful in relieving constipation and stomach complaints. Hence this herb is added in NILOBESE AYURVEDIC WEIGHT LOSS TEA
- Detoxifies the body: The biochemical and essential oils contained in cardamom are detoxifying agents and provide detoxifying effects to fight accumulated toxins in the body. These toxins which are released by the body can result in several diseases such as premature aging and cancer if not tackled.
- Prevents gastrointestinal diseases: The methanolic extracts from black cardamom has been used in the Ayurvedic medicine, Unani system, and Chinese medicine to protect and control against gastrointestinal disorders such as stomach cramps, flatulence, and acidity.
- Good for dental diseases: The antimicrobial properties in the black cardamom help treat dental conditions in the traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.
- Contains anti-depressant: Black cardamom is considered to provide anti-depressant properties and essential oil used in aromatherapy to treat diseases such as pulmonary and stomach disorders.
- Remedy for nausea, sore throat, and vomiting: Black cardamom is a remedy for nausea and has been found effective as stimulant and tonic for calming vomiting and nausea sensations. Cardamom, as well as cinnamon boiled together in water and rinsed your throat with it every morning has been researched to cure severe sore throats.
The health benefits of black cardamom are numerous and cut across every part of the body such as skin, heart, teeth, hair, and much more. The nutritional values of cardamom give rise to all these benefits. Its effect in spice cooking is another essential usefulness that makes cardamom a favourite in the kitchen.
BUY WEIGHT LOSS AYURVEDIC PRODUCTS
|WEIGHT LOSS AYURVEDIC REMEDY COMBO||AYURVEDIC WEIGHT LOSS TREATMENT TRIMFIT|